Take your career to the next level and be involved in study startup processes in Taiwan. You will provide direct operational support to project teams and ensure that PSI clinical projects start smoothly and on time.
Office-Based in Taipei, Taiwan
- Support site identification and selection process
- Collect, review, and submit documents for ethics and regulatory review and approval
- Prepare packages of site documents for drug release to clinical sites
- Develop and negotiate site contracts and budgets
- Communicate with project teams, investigative sites, review bodies, vendors, and clients regarding startup matters till the moment of site activation
- Monitor startup metrics and timelines
- Coordinate initiatives for startup process improvement, analyze best practices and challenges
- College/University degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Prior study and site startup experience in Taiwan
- Full working proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Communication and organizational skills
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships at all levels
Make the right call and take your career to a whole new level. Join the company that focuses on its people and invests in their professional development and success.