Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provide Technical Support and resolution to the Taiwan and regional customers in Asia. This include System installations, diagnostic and identification of problem areas.
2. Escalates service problem and take ownership of problem until it is resolved.
3. Manage customer expectations by quick, clear and accurate delivery of pro-active action, information and responses to customer (Internal and External).
4. Follow-up and ensure timely closure of all customer complaint.
5. Parts management including part usage review and failure mode analysis.
6. Has a winning attitude and willing to go extra miles to meet and exceed expectation.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
1. Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent, familiar with ICT equipment, ICT test experience is preferred.
2. Experience in field Service / maintenance role and prior experience in Board Testing will be an advantage.
3. Good command on Microsoft excel is a must.
4. Strong analytical skill is required.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
6. Pro-active, team player, meticulous with ability to work independently and under pressure.