Main Tasks & Responsibilities : 主要工作職責
1. Conduct operator training for end users after installation of instruments
2. Solve application / product problems promptly and completely
3. Conduct product technical training for Sales / Engineers / distributors
4. Maintain / update products information promptly
5. Visit client regularly and promote reagent for value-based management
6. Pay periodic visits to Key Accounts for getting user feedbacks on our products and services
7. Work closely with Service Engineer and Sales team in order to support sales effort including pre-sales promotion
8. Coordinate instrument installation with Service Engineer and Sales
9. Coordinate customer evaluation of products
10. Assist customers in the interpretation of test results
11. Prepare and complete monthly report
12. Interact with customers to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's inquiry and complaints
expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution and execution of required corrective actions
與各BA之全球服務中心匯報及溝通問題 以確認問題原因 加快更正或調整 及後續追蹤以確認必要之糾正措施的決定和執行
more than 2 years experience in hospital diagnostics laboratoyr and / or similar experience in the industry 具有2年以上醫院診斷實驗室工作經驗 或相關的工作經驗
Be able to drive and perform the job is a plus.
Specific Knowledge & Skills
1. Presentation skill 演講技巧
2. Analytic skill 分析能力
3. Training skill 培訓技巧
4. Personal Computer knowledge 電腦使用能力
Who We Are
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases.
Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin / ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
Return to Search Results