1. Manage company's treasury cash and construct the overall asset allocation strategy.
2. Manage asset managers and mandate portfolios. Closely work with external managers to build investment portfolios, maintain constant dialog, and monitor portfolio performance.
3. Identify fixed income investment opportunities under company's return / risk profile and make recommendation to the management.
4. Conduct global economy and fixed income securities research and analysis. Develop interest rate view and implement it into company's investment strategy.
5. Work with risk management / accounting / legal / internal audit to ensure all practices complies with relevant policies, regulation and accounting treatment.
1. At least 8 years of experience in fixed income investment or research.
2. BA degree in finance / investment related filed, MBA preferred.
3. Experience with financial modeling, financial analysis and accounting.
4. Team oriented with good presentation and communication skills.
5. Fluent in English.