What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-
performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent : it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the extra mile to achieve unthinkable results.
It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world.
If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE :
1. BSEE / MSEE with over 15 years of hardware / Software experience.
2. Notebook and / or Desktop PC motherboard design or debug experience.
3. Good English written and verbal communication skills, including to customers is a plus.
4. Ability to work in a team environment.
5. Setup Remote debug for oversea Driver Developers.
6. Tracking issue status and communicating with customer.
1. Either Chipset / Processor developing / supporting experience, or Server and multi-processor platform experience strongly preferred.
2. Using experience of either PCI-E, USB, SATA, DDR3 & DDR4, LAN or HT analyzers, or familiar with protocol is a plus.
1. Be well-known knowledge of WDM Driver.
2. Be well-known knowledge of OS Architecture.
3. Experience on porting Windows Driver.
4. Be familiar with Windbg and assembly code.
5. BSOD dump analysis.
6. GFx driver related experience is highly preferred.
7. Be familiar with C / C++ programming language.
8. Assembly code programming experience is a plus.
9. Experience on porting BIOS a plus.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES IN ADDITION TO THOSE IN JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Help Customers to resolve OS / Driver / Firmware / Platform related problem and narrow down software / Hardware issues.
2. Help resolve / narrow down silicon level issues.
3. On-site support customer to resolve issues.
4. Frequently overseas reviews, debug and training activities.
5. Generate policies and procedures to enhance the capabilities of the group.
7. Provide system / silicon-level engineering support to OEM customers for both AMD CPU and Chipset.
8. BSOD dump analysis.
9. Be external voice of AMD to outside customers.
10. Setup Remote debug for oversea Driver Developers.
11. Tracking issue status and communicating with customer.
12. Frequently overseas reviews, debug and training activities.