1. Senior Consultant to
2. Business Development support
To qualify, candidates must have :
1. 2 years or more of working experiences in project management / business development.
2. Performance or process improvement project experiences in supply chain management (e.g. demand forecast, order management, S&OP, inventory management, etc.
or reverse logistics (e.g. spare parts management) or warranty management.
3. SCM / SPM system implementation or related user side experiences.
4. Master degree is a plus.
5. Overseas work experiences or worked with an international team is a plus.
6. Data Analytics experience is a plus.
7. Professional certification is a plus (e.g. APICS CPIM, CSCP, etc.).