Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily and having a huge amount of clients using it, but having 24/7 worldwide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow, 99.9% platform uptime, and customer satisfaction, it is essential to solve and prevent any technical issues with which our clients are dealing with. As a Customer Support Engineer, you will directly impact client experience, their satisfaction and help them resolve any technical questions they are encountering while using our platform.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are attending to customer inquiries and problems are quickly resolved in a highly professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Clients receive clear and accurate information in a matter of minutes.
- You can find workarounds when issues appear and can understand client needs.
- You proactively suggest changes that are improving internal processes, customer experience, and the quality of service we are providing.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients and their feedback.
- You are consulting and mentoring other team members while providing them with meaningful feedback.
More about you
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a technical customer support role.
- You have a wide range of interests and working experience in these technologies: SQL, programming logic, and computer networks.
- You really care about clients, looking to provide the best possible experience at all times.
- You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s in your true nature to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve technical problems.
- You communicate effectively to clients, partners, colleagues, and engineering teams alike in English and in entry-level Japanese (will be a plus).
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Impact conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.