Duties & Responsibilities
1. To develop new test program / project.
2. To train users in using Teradyne testers.
3. To develop new test methodology / solution.
4. To assist sales staff as a consultant.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
1. BS / MS in EE is preferred
2. Familiar with Teradyne tester, such as J750, Ultraflex...
3. good at coding
4. have testing or circuit design experience
5. well communication skill in both English and Chinese
6. good attitude to work.
7. can work under higher pressure.
8. enthusiastic to work.
Position Subject to ITAR controls
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role)