NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer.
As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-
to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
1. Design die bond or wire bond related parts / tool
2. Rationalize machine preventive maintain frequency
3. Cooperate with process engineer to evaluate new wire bond machine
4. Training Shift Assiatant Engineer
5. Spare parts lifetime evaluation and safety stock management
6. Standardize machine repair procedure
7. Capability to overhaul wire bond machine
8. Cooperate with IT for production system build up and sustain
9. Machine standardization
NXPis an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and / or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and / or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.