1. Responsible for monitoring and verifying the performance and effectiveness of package / test suppliers quality systems.
2. Review and manage methods and procedures for IQC / OQC and in-line process control.
3. Participate with OVT Process R&D and Operations teams to review quality data being submitted by package / test suppliers.
4. Active involvement in identifying and dispositioning of material affected by package / test suppliers deviations and excursions.
5. Familiar with customer complaint related to package / test suppliers quality problems.
6. Familiar with system audits and ISO standards and requirements.
7. Work as the QA / Reliability liaison between OVT Hsinchu and OVT HQ and OVT China and make sure product quality for product manufactured at package / test suppliers meets or exceeds reference standard.
1. A minimum of 5 years experience in fab quality control.
2. A minimum of bachelor degree with majored in engineering discipline field is preferred
3. Good command of both spoken and written English (as well as native Mandarin reading / writing skills).
4. Excellent coordination, communication, problem solving and negotiation skills.