DevOps engineer in Ubiquiti is one of the critical roles in the development team on many large missions like development and sustainment programs to design, build, deliver, and operate a cloud environment.
We're looking for a DevOps engineer to work with us to build up large-scale SaaS products together. You will be part of a R&D team and create exciting products.
- Building, testing, and administering highly available AWS resources
- Assisting application teams with on-boarding to the platform in areas such as resource requirements, capacity analysis, troubleshooting support
- Integrating and automating the program’s security posture
- Monitoring container metrics for the purposes of maintaining cluster health and identifying thresholds for scaling
- Developing and automating repeatable tasks, and tooling to support the engineering team's in fulfilling the requirements leveed upon them by the Product Life Cycle
- Performance tuning of infrastructure components
- Experience in CI/CD tools, AWS CodePipeline, CodeBuild and CodeDeploy
- Experience in one scripting language and Shell Script.
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure design and monitoring.
- Experience in Cloud resource provisioning like CloudFormation or Terraform
Powered by JazzHR