Req # : 190011075
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE : JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide.
The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.
P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best.
This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with assets under supervision of approximately $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.
7 trillion, is a global leader in investment management. J.P. Morgan Asset Management's clients include institutions, retail investors and high-
net worth individuals in every major market throughout the world. Control Management’s (CM) primary function is to ensure the Business has a sustainable end to end control environment, identify and escalate issues, and ensure control gaps are appropriately addressed in a timely manner.
The Control Manager works in partnership with various business to identify, understand, and manage risks to our business.
As a Control Manager, you will assists in the detection, escalation, analysis, and remediation of control-related issues.
In addition, the individual will need to establish a very strong relationship with regional / local country business heads and partner with other control functions Compliance, Risk, Audit, and Legal.
The role will be part of AM Taiwan Control Management Function reporting to the Head of Control Management for AM Taiwan.
The successful candidate possess a strong knowledge and background in controls management, process improvement, issues management, and audit best practices.
1. Work with the business teams in :
2. As a Control Manager, lead / contribute to the following :
3. Error management, including error remediation and documentation
1. Bachelor’s degree required
2. 6+ years of relevant experience in control management, Legal and Compliance, or operational risk management
3. An understanding of Asset Management businesses, products and client services is preferable
4. Inquisitive and proactive in identifying risks and proposing solutions
5. High potential individuals looking to broaden business knowledge
6. Exceptional critical thinking, project management, analytical and communication skills (i.e. communicate effectively at all levels of the organization)
7. Possess intellectual curiosity, resourcefulness, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to synthesize large amounts of information and propose recommendations
8. Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate
9. Demonstrated experience as a key contributing member of a high-performing organization