We are looking for bright, creative,self-starting engineers with broad experience developing and optimizing UX / UIfor web application.
LINE provide not only instant messageservice but also an comprehensive platform allowing developer to create anykinds of application focus on mobile experience.
Based on the same platform,LINE developers also create many other popular services. The LINE Taiwandeveloper team is in charge application development and operation, developercan approach a variety of new businesses in LINE and experience with systemanalysis, design, development and operation for a world-class service.
Taiwan developer also has chance towork with platform team in Japan / Korea to create new features for local marketor even create another global product.
We start from Taiwan and target toglobal market, as subgroup of LINE global developer we get trust and respectfrom peers and management team then contribute ourselves to LINE and users.
1. Participate product / applicationdevelopment life cycle, including planning, analysis, design, implementationand maintenance, focus on UX / UI design both for PC and mobile.
3. Creating mockups and prototypes,verifying the output
4. Proposing and designing UI withconsideration of UX
5. Write technical specificationsbased on conceptual design, business / technical requirements.
6. Support short-term project likeevent or campaign to create campaign page or EDM.
7. Researching and developing new webtechnologies
8. Improving performance andmaintaining products with high quality
9. Implementing UI components andlibraries
10. System design and documentation
Required Skills and Qualifications
2. Experience designing, developingand abstracting user interface elements and classes.
3. Ability to work independently withHTML5, CSS3
4. Experience developing PC / Smartphoneweb applications (3+years)
5. Experience developing SPA(Single-page Applications)
6. Fundamental knowledge ofaccessibility and usability
7. Knowledge of CSS Preprocessors
8. Experience prototyping tools likein Balsamiq, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience using tools for buildand task runners (CI - continuous integration )
2. Experience developing native iOS,Android applications
3. Experience developing applicationswith server-side languages such as Java, Perl
4. Familiarity with libraries such asBootstrap, jQuery, Highcharts, etc.
5. Contribution to OSS projects andcommunities
6. Preferred knowledge of webperformance technology.
7. Experience in understanding largeand complex code bases.
8. Typically requires BSCS degree and5+ years of directly related experience, or MSCS and 3+ years.