Req. ID : 98927
1. Prepare x-sections and plan-view TEM samples using FIB or others method.
2. Provide TEM microstructure and elemental analysis to support the activities in YE and manufacturing; data should be high quality with a clear conclusion from the analysis.
3. Develop / adopt solutions to enhance the efficiency of sample preparation and data acquisition process in TEM.
4. Communicate with customers to ensure the required information is available for processing the requests.
5. Write documents for all of Lab equipment PM and routine maintenance procedures.
6. Maintain checking system to keep equipment list and PM schedules up to date.
7. Troubleshoot problems where reference materials are available to keep equipment and processes running to Lab requirements.
8. Mentor and provide guidance to lower level technicians to improve their knowledge and skills on lab equipment and processes.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law.
This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy.
The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords : Taichung Taichung City (TW-TXG) Taiwan (TW) Frontend Manufacturing Entry Regular Engineering Not Applicable