1. Developing android service to understand user and app behaviors.
2. Developing Linux driver to collect hardware stats and other related conditions.
3. Developing a on-mobile data storage and analytics platform with high performance and low power overhead.
4. Optimizing Performance / Power / Thermal experience for android devices.
5. Providing design guidance for next-gen products, which can balance cost and competency.
Requirement 1. Proven track of designing large, on-mobile software, with good scalability, portability and maintainability.
2. Proven track of C / C++ / Java, and design patterns.
3. Solid understanding of Android framework and Linux OS / kernel.
4. Experience of developing SQLite on mobile devices is preferred.
5. Experience of Performance / Power / Thermal optimization and profiling for android devices is preferred.
6. Experience of managing engineering team of size 15 is preferred.