To manage day to day financial accounting / reporting process for a country operation in order to ensure accurate accounting information for management reference.
1) To summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other reports in order to ensure availability of accurate accounting information for management reference.
2) To prepare monthly account reconciliations and ensure proper documentation is maintained for accounting records.
3) Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions.
These reports may include profit and loss statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow, debtor and creditor lists, repayment schedules, regulatory reports and filings.
4) Provide technical accounting advice within area of expertise to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
5) To establish and evaluate performance and compliance to Accounting procedures and policies. To lead and initiate action to ensure policy enforcement or revision, as needed.