As a Semiconductor Segment Manager, you will be responsible to understand the Industry trends, develop strategy & business plans based on industry drivers and educate the sales on industry needs & approaches.
Ensure the targeted orders / growth is met with projects & opportunities tracking, driving Spec & influence & AVL (approved vendor list) need, identify account management needs, frame agreement prospects and customer needs.
Your Tasks as a Semiconductor Segment Manager will include the following :
1. Strategy : Understand the key business drivers of the segment and the business environment and interprets the impacts and opportunity for ABB.
Develop segments sales strategies (in conjunction with BUs / PGs) by providing the industry trends and drivers. Derive business plans incorporating short and long-
term plans. Lead the development and implementation of the segment plans and growth actions.
2. Targets : Define and propose sales targets for the segment and ensure their achievement with a structured follow up process across BUs / PGs and LSUs.
Monitor the progress on targets and plans, and publish quarterly reports showing the status.
3. Sales : Create target projects list and ensure a coordinated sales approach (e.g. frame agreements, spec & influence, ensuring ABB solutions sufficiently approved in customers vendor list, products & price positioning).
Create added value for the customer ensuring optimal solutions. Support on front end sales. Coordinate with GAMs & SAMs, OEM teams and the segment business through Channel partners.
4. Market knowledge : Monitor and share the market trends, customer investments (end user projects). Give inputs on product needs & gaps, market price developments and competitors’ activities.
Provide inputs for Marketing and MarCom plans.
5. Processes & tools : Drive application of standardized M&S processes & tools (Sales force, account plans, AVLs etc.) for the segment.
6. Customer Intimacy : Ensuring superior customer intimacy through customer account plans, handling customer needs / expectations (e.
g. : meeting customer requirements quality data / failure root cause analysis), CCRP.
Professional marketing skills - being able to secure efficient marketing mix.
Location : Taipei City, Taiwan, Taiwan Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Drives and Controls Date posted : 2018-
08-06 Job function : Business Strategy and Development Publication ID : TW65220616 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.