The Automotive Software Engineer (DRAM) is responsible for developing automotive SOC software and drivers for DRAM
Major responsibilities will be to :
1. Port / maintain the DRAM calibration drivers of MediaTek SoC.
2. Optimize DRAM performance.
3. Support DRAM customer issues.
4. Support for DRAM / EMI related verification
1. At least 3 - 4 years of experience on embedded system DRAM verification and calibration development
2. Good knowledge and experience on RTOS or Linux
3. Good programming skills in C language
on MCU integration with RTOS / Linux is a plus
5. Experience on embedded system integration is a plus
分公司地點 新竹 職類