1. Coordinate with NXP Process Engineering team for real-time feedback of NPIs / NTIs alignment, as an NPI team representative in the PA process.
2. Analyze process improvement for process characteristics and well control production line by the standard way in the SOP.
3. Cooperate with an NPI commit team in NXP worldwide.
4. Customer quality complaint support in time.
5. NPI handling to secure business case
6. Cooperate with process engineer, process instructor, production line cell leader, and SAE in daily Q / C / D.Support Project leader in NPI / NTI.
Aligned with BL / BU for NPI / NTIS risk assessment.
7. Work knowledge in FMEA, SPC,7QC tools, OCAP, PDCA, Problem-solving,6 sigmas, and 8D approach.
8. Critical thinking skills will be well trained in this job.
1. Process experience in pre-assembly >
5years : (include wafer grinding / wafer sawing / wafer grooving / wafer marking..etc)
2. Critical / logical thinking have to locate problems, and then think of those problems from a variety of perspectives to assess the best solution
3. Excellent communication skills working with people across the manufacturing process, candidates will have to be able to manage people well and communicate new ideas effectively