Job Description Summary : The Field Application Scientist is responsible for providing scientific expertise and applications support and training to customers on Thermo Fisher Scientific products through a variety of interfaces including in-person, phone and email communications, supporting the Biosciences Division (BID) portfolio including cell biology, protein & cell analysis, Sample preparation, and molecular biology, thereby contributing substantially to customer satisfaction and loyalty resulting in a contribution to the overall success of the business.
Thermo Fisher Scientific will provide you with an environment of challenging work, growth and development through your career.
Job Description1. Support our customers in the area of Biosciences Division (BID) portfolio including all instrument, software, consumable, and reagents.
2. Provide on-site customer trainings and consultations on the use and maintenance of Thermo Fisher all BID instruments, software, reagents and consumables.
3. Provide internal training across commercial teams and business units as needed.4. Provide consultations on assay designs, product selection, applications and usage.
5. Troubleshoot complaints related to experimental design, reagents, instruments, or user's technical skill. Case Escalate to appropriate internal resources.
6. Demonstrate the technical advantages of Thermo Fisher Scientific products to sales staff and customers through seminars, workshops, demonstrations etc.
7. Interact with local, regional and global colleagues to ensure sharing of knowledge.8. Build effective relationships with new and existing clients.
9. Prioritize tasks and responsibilities to achieve departmental key performance metrics. Job Requirements : 1. 5+ years of experience working with Cell biology and Flow Cytometry experiments knowledge of how to set up and troubleshoot experiments is required.
2. A good understanding of Flow Cytometry, cell biology, cell therapy, cell analysis, and protein biology is necessary, familiar with ThermoFisher instrument is a plus, for example, Attune, iBright, Evos, Countess, and Rotea.
3. 3+ years of experience running a fluorescent microscope knowledge of software, how to set up instrument and how to troubleshoot.
4. Proven technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills5. Proven ability to quickly learn large amounts of new, complex technical information6.
Ability to participate in discussions and to express ideas clearly and concisely both orally and in writing7. Ability to deliver good presentations and participate discussion in both Mandarin and English8.
Able to work effectively to meet aggressive schedules9. Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity10.
Ability to adapt quickly to changes. Excellent time management and interpersonal skills11. Effectively work both within the team and with cross functional teams12.
Ability to think and implement from a customer-centric perspective13. MSc or Ph. D. in Cell Biology, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field14.
Required to 40% travel in Taiwan, occasionally oversea training.
經常性薪資達 4 萬元或以上
英文 聽 / 精通 說 / 精通 讀 / 精通 寫 / 精通