1. Write or port device drivers
2. Write hardware module testing program
3. Perform hardware module pre- and post-silicon validation
4. Analyze system issues
5. Analyze power consumption and improve performance or power
Requirement 1. Familiar with embedded Linux software development
2. Familiar with CPU(ARM like) architecture and RTOS
3. Strong programming skills in C
4. Knowledge and experience with Linux device driver and kernel
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.