1. Responsible for the analysis and diagnosis of the Group's information SW and HW architecture, and the formulation of project development.
2. Responsible for virtualization and supporting various types of operations and distribution
3. Carry out planning and implementation of quality supervision for group network
4. Responsible for the effectiveness of control, cost and quality of cross-regional communication system architecture
1. At least 5 years experience in multinational network planning and management.
2. At least 3 years experience in Vmware / Hyper-V virtual platform management, planning experience
3. Experienced in Cisco, Internet, video, voice related management and planning.
4. Familiar with Microsoft related system management, planning experience, specially in Oracle / MS-SQL database management.
5. Familiar with the operation and management mode and related processes of department store or retail industry