We are looking for you.
1. Designing and validating platform graphics HW design solutions, influence and enable mobile PC customers to design intel's new platform graphics and innovative technology
2. Candidate is also required to support product Power On activities, hardware validation and work on customer collateral's readiness.
3. Opportunity to work with exciting and challenging new form factor and new technology client products in the emerging growth area.
4. Responsible for Intel Client PC Platforms graphics design including platform graphics design-in technical engagement with customers, providing platform design review support, project and issue management including onsite 1st power on / debugging support to help customers can power on their 1st board booting smoothly and Time To Market with Intel product launch schedule.
5. Involves direct engagement with Intel PC customers to support them from all platform engineering aspects performing : product development enabling, platform design and platform debug execution.
6. The candidate will interface with all of Intel platform graphics ingredient development and support team. Working closely with the different team leaders to reach the committed project milestones.
7. Identification and fixing of platform graphics design related issues including structured debugging and root cause analysis.
1. Experienced electrical engineer with PC design and validation background and component enabling experiences
2. BS or MS in Electrical Engineering related fields
3. 10+ years of relevant work experience in the Intel x86 Architecture Client PC system development
4. English and Mandarin, writing, reading and listening should be business fluent
5. Good project management skills is required
6. Strong communication skills and ability to work within a multicultural and global team based in multiple worldwide locations
7. Familiar with PCB design including schematic and layout design
8. Relevant know how of processes for professional hardware development flows over a full life cycle
9. Good performer to achieve / manage top outcomes within best time and Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
10. Ability to understand complex technical problems and Proven debug skills in PC platform design and hardware
11. Motivated and willing to learn for both platform power design and hardware aspects / Proven leadership skills
12. Knowledge on high speed signal integrity, power integrity simulation is also added advantage
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
1. Ability to work in a team environment
2. Knowledge of Intel Client PC technologies including overall Intel x86 tech, platform power, clocking and timing, JEDEC Memory standard interface, PCIe SIG standard interface, USB IF standard interface, high speed I / O interface, Display standard interface and general SI / PI field.
3. Advanced proficiency in reading and understanding specifications, data sheets and other technical documents.
4. Advanced ability to write and analyze requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, tech plans and documentation.
5. Advanced proficiency with electrical simulation tools; understanding of the different tools available for simulation.
6. Advanced Timing analysis and Signal Integrity simulations
7. Advanced knowledge of analog and digital circuit theory and principles.
8. Advanced understanding of appropriate technologies, vendor products and competitors offerings.
9. Ability to solve problem, lead team and drive for results.