establishes metrics for success and analyzes ROI.
2. Collaborates with managers and HR Account Managers to understand business needs, develop campus platform / programs to attract best-
fit talent, and build talent pipeline through constructive collaborations with target domestic and overseas
universities / professors and institutes.
develops innovative ways to increase TSMC branding amongst candidates and faculty members.
4. Oversees top-student profiles and operations at the TSMC University Centers, including but not limited to offering career counselling, conducting interviews, delivering career talks, engaging top students and professors.
Makes or enables continuous process improvements- cross recruiting department / functions and / or campuses.
1. Related experience in ICT companies.
2. Proficient in both written and verbal English- able to make at least 10-min impromptu talk about TSMC.
3. Good analytical and presentation skills.
4. Master’s degree in HRM / HRD, Psychology, IE, or engineering discipline.
5. Experience of overseas education and / or understand university eco-system is a plus.