As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible to Coordinate and support site-work team in cost-effective execution of site work related deliverable in accordance with contract specification, quality standard, schedule, and safety requirement.
Provide technical support for all site work related issues to proposal team during bid preparation and to the Project Manager at the project start up.
Your Tasks as a Site Engineer will include the following :
1. Site Survey : Perform site survey and determine required steps to execute site work activity (in cooperation with Supply Chain Management).
Assist with Preliminary Enquiry, Bid Review, Labor Modeling, and other preparation activity.
2. Cost Determination : Participate in the collection and / or estimation of labor hours and another site work related item for the site.
3. Site Review : Participate in on-site review and ensure all project cost adjustment approved by the Site Manager or Construction Site Manager are updated in business system.
Review and analyze site work progress report. Recommend and implement measure to resolve current and potential issue.
4. Documentation : Issue all site work documentation required for use in award and execution of the subcontract(s). Control installation and commissioning related documentation accuracy and consistency in line with the contract and procedures agreed with the customer.
5. Subcontractor Coordination : Assist the Site Manager or Construction Site Manager in coordinating activity between external resource and the customer.
Ensure external resource are fully informed on site work planning activity, product knowledge, and safety procedure.
6. Project Control : Ensure project follow good methodology and execution practice in accordance with internal standard procedure.
7. Stakeholder Relation : Effectively communicate appropriate information to customer and other stakeholder in a timely manner and to achieve desired understanding.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above, major in Engineering field is an added advantage.
2. 3+ years of experience in Electrical Power Engineering Industry.
3. Customer focused attitude.
4. Able to communicate effectively.
5. Able to be flexible and work in a team environment.
6. Thinking and acting systematically.
7. Aggressive to learn and team work concept.
8. Willing to travel Domestically.
9. Fluent in written and oral English.
Location : Taichung, Taiwan, Taiwan Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Grid Integration Date posted : 2018-
11-02 Job function : Installation and Commissioning Publication ID : TW67039381 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.