Main Tasks & Responsibilities :
1. Lead and manage applications team to perform in efficient and high-quality ways with agility to adapt in dynamic business world.
2. Play a consulting role in commercial team for case in pre-sales status.
3. Build a stable and effective applications team with value-added to business for case on post-sales status.
4. Have all specialists are trained and qualified to perform tasks.
5. Ensure Roche provides satisfactory customer and technical service standard.
6. Lead and facilitate problem resolution with engineers, marketing, and sales team based ion aligned satisfactory service standard.
7. Develops suitable tools to ensure continuous improvement in service standard.
8. Be able to lead team to adapt changes and drive business results under dynamic business environment. Play as a core team to facilitate and re-shape this market.
9. Implement people practices within the team, including finding people, developing people, building the organization and rewarding people.
At least Master Degree in Clinical Diagnostics, Molecular Science, Bioscience, Medical discipline or other Appropriate Science.
8-year experience in Sales, Marketing or Applications Team Management experience in the industries such as medical device / in vitro diagnostics / pharmaceuticals.
Language Skills :
Fluent English in listening, speaking and written.
Specific Knowledge &Skills :
1. Marketing Management Skill
2. Presentation & Communication Skill
3. Integration & Cooperation Capacity
4. Analytic & Planning Skill
5. Problem Solving Skill
6. Project Management Skill
7. Personal Computer Knowledge
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.