1) Be the scientific expert of the therapeutic areas and products assigned, being updated of all clinical trials results and labels.
2) Build partnerships with external healthcare professionals, to communicate evidence based critical scientific, technical and development issues relating to company products and the therapeutic areas.
3) Gain insight from the healthcare community and key opinion leaders (KOL) to support further strategy planning and development.
4) Ensure response to unsolicited medical inquiries are factual, fair and balanced, scientifically rigorous and strictly comply with SOP and local codes of practice and laws.
5) Implement medical strategy and activities.
6) Contribute in KOL management plan / mapping.
7) Collaborate with Medical Advisor for publication plans (abstracts, posters, case studies and peer reviewed papers) and medical educational programs.
8) Support meeting logistic and / or attendance at advisory boards
9) Support communication of investigator-sponsored studies
10) Provide on-label information and support internal training
職務類別 顧問人員 藥師 病理藥理研究人員 認識 職務
工作待遇 待遇面議 經常性薪資達4萬元或以上 經常性薪資 經常性薪資包括本薪 按月給付的固定津貼及獎金 按月發放
的工作 生產 績效 業績 獎金 全勤獎金及其他經常性
給與 詳見勞動部網站 檢舉不實 工作性質 全職 管理責任 不需負擔管理責任 出差外派 無需出差外派 上班時段 日班 9 : 00 18 : 00 休假制度 週休二日 可上班日 一個月內 需求人數 1 人
接受身份 上班族 工作經歷 2年以上 學歷要求 碩士以上 科系要求 生物學相關 醫藥衛生學科類 語文條件
擅長工具 Excel Outlook PowerPoint Word 工作技能 不拘 其他條件 (1) PhD, Pharm D, Pharmacist with MSc degree or other relevant life sciences degrees.
2) Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in pharmaceutical industry.
3) Possesses a scientific qualification with significant medical / clinical experience.
4) The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard.
5) External customer focus with strong networking capabilities and integration with KOLs.
6) Understanding of clinical development and Good Clinical Research Practice is preferable.
7) Excellent influencing, networking, presentation and communication skills and a proven track record of team cross-functional team working.
8) Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt priorities according to business and strategic needs.
9) The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical regulations and industry standards.
We provide rewarding working climate, attractive salary, overseas training and fringe benefits including company outing, yearend party and cash gifts for festivals during a year.