The candidate will design, supervise layout, help characterize transceiver front-end circuits for WiFi and bluetooth production.
Requirement The ideal candidate would have an excellent track record in RFIC design and verification.
1. MS or PhD degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
2. Strong analytical skill is important for this position.
3. Hands-on transceiver building block design experience (e.g., LNA, mixer, TIA, analog filer; generic building blocks such as regulators, bandgap reference, current bias and voltage source).
4. Solid understanding of highly scaled CMOS process and device characteristics, and scaling-related impact to circuit design.
5. EM knowledge and EM tool usage, design experience in 28nm CMOS or beyond are important plus.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.