Assist marketing and sales in achieving brand annual sales target by optimizing the efficiency of trade spending, including identification of and implementation of business opportunities in promotion, merchandising, pricing, and distribution.
In charge of business planning, sales forecast, stock allocation, promotion spending management, and new product launch.
As a coordinator between marketing and sales team to co-formulate and execute below the line strategies and activities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Develop and provide in charge category full year trade strategic direction for customer-based promotion and NPD plan.
2. Develop in-store merchandising initiatives to facilitate consumer purchase & enhance in-store visibility.
3. Manage TP and promotion efficiency.
4. Manage whole brand sales forecast and out of stock.
5. Provide input and recommendations on BP numbers.
6. Identify category & business opportunities / initiatives with trade to maximize brand growth
7. Counter mega promotion and in-store promotion execution by campaign base
Job Requirements / Qualifications
Conflict management skills
Strategic, creative and logical thinking
Able to solve problems and make decisions
Planning, organizing, negotiation skills
Project management and follow-up
Team collaboration and leadership skills, leadership experience is a plus
FMCG or Retail industry background.
Skin care experience is a plus.
Fluent English capacity