Job Description :
1. Daily inline SPC and yield monitor. Issue debug and trouble shooting.
2. Experiment design / analysis for yield improvement.
3. Project control for inline / FE probe / BE PTS / reliability improvement.
4. Coordinate inline / FE probe / BE PTS and reliability issues and solve it.
5. Reticle qualification.
6. PCRB trigger and status tracing
Qualification : Engineering background
Location : Taoyuan
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law.
This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy.
The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords : Taoyuan Taoyuan (TW-TAO) Taiwan (TW) Frontend Manufacturing College Regular Engineering Not Applicable