University Relation Specialist
1. Develop strategy and annual plans as key planner, to engage overseas students at all degree levels and help them know better about TSMC.
2. Develop creative ways and oversee plan execution to ensure our student engagement programs continue to be an effective approach to deliver an attractive employer brand for TSMC.
3. Establish and maintain relationships with university faculty, career center staff and professors to help increase brand exposure on campus and collect information from various channels for internal share.
4. Gather and analyze overseas student talent market to offer insights to relevant stakeholders in determining recruitment strategies and sourcing plan.
5. Effectively partner with hiring managers and recruiters to better understand business needs to optimize recruiting strategy.
1. Master’s degree or above in Marketing, Human Resources, Business, or Psychology. Engineering major with suitable traits / experiences are welcome.
2. Overseas experiences preferred. Highly proficient in spoken and written English. 3. Experience in project planning and execution with proven ability to work independently and as a team.
4. Good communicator with strong relationship management skills and able to work with all levels of the organizations and connect well with students.
5. Selfdirected, forward thinker who can bring new ideas to the forefront based on looking at trends and external best practices.
6. A strategic, flexible, and detail oriented style with strong analytical skills and an ability to frame complex issues and problems and seek optimal solutions.
7. Excellent organizational, multitasking and timemanagement skills. 8. Highly energetic, excellent writing and communication skills and curious.