Welcome new graduates! Come and join us!!
We help organization conduct compensation surveys and publish reference materials that help HR practitioners attract, retain and reward exceptional employees.
We also provide tools to help compensation and benefit managers analyze market data efficiently and conduct in-depth analysis to aid future program planning.
You will be a coordinator between the internal and external clients.
1. Internal Business Management : Financial support (run the financial reports indicating the revenue and the performance), Project status update (need to follow up the status of each project to make sure that the schedule is on time), Knowledge management (training organization) and some administrative tasks
2. External Client management : Client’s services (answer system technical questions and any-related issues), Seminar organization (organize external seminars and trainings), Promote seminars (client contact and marketing), Client Database Management
3. Consultant assistant role
Will assist consultant with powerpoint, materials preparation and data collection. Any operation needs from the consultants
1. Native English and Chinese speaker
2. Experience in quantitative and qualitative surveys is a definite advantage
3. Attention to details / team player and positive mindset
3. For computer skills : Excel, Word, PowerPoint