But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-
changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age and this is where you come in. In this role you will be responsible for taking care of Qualcomm Global Enterprise network.
1. Troubleshoot and resolve complex 2nd and 3rd level network related problems. 2. Coordinate resources where necessary and serve as escalation point to 1st & 2nd level operational teams.
3. Participate in or may lead problem resolution and cause analysis. 4. Deploy and document changes in accordance with problem and change management process.
5. Conducts root cause analysis and implements mitigating strategies for problem management to identify trends that cause organizational inefficiencies.
6. Work closely with other members of the IT team and end users. 7. Leading and collaboration with local and global projects.
Minimum Qualifications 1. CCIE Routing and Switch is required.2. Able to work as part of a virtual global / regional team with cultural and language differences.
3. Able to deal with ambiguity and work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.4. Solid knowledge in networking technologies such as Ethernet, MPLS, IPSec, VLANs, HSRP, TCP / IP, QoS, ACLs, VPNs, TE, QoS, Amazon, MS Azure, etc.
5. Expert-level knowledge of network routing and switching technologies and protocols like EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, and BGP.6. Experience in DR Datacenters and Nexus switches N7K, N5K, Arista.
7. Process good level of knowledge and working experience in internetworking, IP routing, VPN based networks.8. Hands on experience in the following products will be advantageous : Cisco, F5, and Riverbed, Netscaler.
9. Experience in an application hosting or data center environment.10. Excellent written and verbal in English skills.11.
Data Center Experience.Preferred Qualifications naEducation Requirements Bachelor or Higher degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Telecommunication.
Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or other technology field; typically requires a minimum of 7-10 years of experience or equivalent with professional experience.