Position Description :
Lenovo is a US $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader inproviding innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies.
Its hassuccessfully embarked into intelligent transformation to capitalise on therapid growth of the internet of things (IoT) market globally, as well as thewider adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and automation.
Globally, ourproduct lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers andworkstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets andsmart phones.
our technologyhelps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share acommon aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, workingas a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a uniquecompany.
A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supportedby people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences.
Our strengthlies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment thatencourages entrepreneurism and ownership.
A workplace where people's talentscan be challenged and their efforts recognised and rewarded. We employfantastic people come join the fun!
1) Take board level schematic design according to IC company reference designguide.
2) Select correct component, and manage board level component BOM
3) Take qualification including signal testing for board hardware
4) Co-work for simulation, layout, power design etc
5) Work for relative technical documents
6) Debug the hardware issue in qualification phase and lifecycle
7) Debug customized FW of controller
Position Requirements :
1) 3-5 years high speed electronic device design and FW development
2) Good team work and communication
3) Good English skill
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basisof disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.