Main purpose of the job / Mission :
1. Maintain a positive attitude while leading a team of 3 in an efficient and productive manner.
2. Anticipate energy sales associate needs using proper leadership techniques and proven problem-solving methods.
3. Monitor top tier customer problems to ensure a high level of response time and proper problem resolutions.
4. Deliver and secure profitable growth for a Business Division within a Sales Company in line with the Sales Company targets and objectives by utilizing the available human and capital resources in the most efficient way.
5. Formulate and execute the divisional business strategy in line with Alfa Laval group and local Sales Company strategies.
6. Lead, develop and secure a high performing divisional team in line with the Alfa Laval culture.
Key tasks :
1. Take full charge of Energy Capital Sales Team, a team of 3 sales.
2. Develop and implement the division business strategy, including business planning and targets according to the Sales company strategy.
3. Leading change management to adapt to new market demands
4. Carry out market, customer and competitor analyses and reflect this in strategy and plans.
5. Drive sales and business development through the implementation of the business Units Strategy and Sales plans within the agreed operating budgets for the business units.
6. Cooperate with local and central business units across Alfa Laval in business area of responsibility.
7. Play an important role to develop and build up the relationship between the organization and our partners
8. Develop and upgrade staff competence : studying new product and new technologies, attending training program from inside or outside AL Group.
9. Prepare timely submission of necessary reports
10. Other tasks and activities might be assigned to you according to company needs by your immediate manager.
Competencies / Profile :
Qualifications & experience :
8 years of experience of Management role with sales experience