sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services.
The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll :
1. Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plan strategies to ensure the achievement of the business unit objectives.
2. New product launches assessment and preparation.
3. To collect market / competitor / customer info / health care policy and conduct comprehensive analysis and prepare marketing inputs for the operating plan.
4. Monitor / evaluate market / clinical / healthcare / competitive dynamics to take proactive actions where required.
5. Assist with all sales support activities related to products. This includes working closely with product manager, national sales manager and distributors to ensure the flawless execution of marketing plans and sales projects.
6. In conjunction with the sales management, develop target accounts and assist in developing appropriate sales strategies for each.
7. Develop and cultivate professional relationships with key product champions for the purposes of enhancing product promotion.
Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree or MBA equivalent preferred, with at least 1-2 years successful experiences as an Associate Product Manager in major medical device companies especially in surgical field with hands-
on experience in MKT & Sales field.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies.
We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.