The candidate will develop and optimize OPC recipe for advanced technology nodes to improve yield and reduce cost. Responsibilities include wafer data collection and analysis, OPC recipe development and optimization, and OPC production support.
1) Master degree in EE, CS, Physics or related engineering fields.
2) 1+ year of programming experience and familiar with Linux environment
3) Good problem solving ability and creative thinking
4) Fluent English communication
5) Positive attitude and willing to accept challenges