The position is responsible for the design of Corporation products to customer and Corporation requirements with the goal to meet expectation in regards to cost quality and time lines.
This includes developing proper designs in regards of DFM (esp. tooling) and DFA. Senior Engineer ensures that product development is carried out in conjunction with Company's PRO-
04 and Company's / customer's PPAP elements. Position supports Engineering Manager and Project Manager in fulfilling certain elements of the technical program management.
This position is not only work independently on daily with minimum guidance but very actively approach KAMs or customers to make sure all details specifications being defined well and design meeting requirement from design review to launched.
Also able to show high capability in design and communication skills from front to the end.
Specification Development :
1) Review and define customer specification.
2) Summarizes and clarifies customer specification, requirement, issues and outcome with customer and internal use.
3) Develop product specification together with KAM / customers and work on design and provides schedules.
4) Ensures that customer parameter brief (CPB) in 1213 data is complete be updated to date. ( Use as core tool)
5) Enable to give suggestions and improvement ideas for any product development specifications to customers and follow up details CPB contents by following Corporation Engineering Design process.