Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing : using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners.
The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible.
We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Job Description :
1. This is a 4 / 3-shift job. Day / night shift rotate every 3 months. May subject to change when necessary.
2. Maintain RDA & Metrology tools including Defect inspectino & review, Ellipsometer, optical CD, overlay, CDSEM, XRF, AFM, 4-point probe, etc.
3. Recipe and application issue trouble shooting.
Responsibilities and Tasks :
1. Be constantly engaged in the Fab operation and performing tasks to improve quality, reduce cost, reduce cycle time, and improve yield.
2. Accountable for hardware uptime, utilization rate, MTBF and MTTR.
3. Use statistical process control and data analysis programs to optimize tool to tool matching.
4. Ability to troubleshoot applications and provide technical solutions.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands Micron® and Crucial® our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life.
Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking.
Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com / careers
According to the "Employment Service Act", positions with salary lower than NTD$40,000, please refer to the salary information in the job description.
Positions with salary over than NTD$40,000 will be subject to be discussed during interview.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only : To request assistance with the application process and / or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and / or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords : Taichung Taichung (TW-TXQ) Taiwan (TW) Frontend Manufacturing Entry Regular Engineering Not Applicable Tier 3