Job content :
1. Be an interface between DFT designers : to validate DFT collaterals, and setup ATPG diagnostic execution environment.
2. Analyze product test results; prioritize the engineering focus.
3. Perform electrical failure analysis; work with physical failure analysis engineer to issue / tracking FA cases.
4. Through yield analysis and FA activities to support advanced technology development.
5. Work with customers to support product yield ramp up.
Preferred Experience :
1. Bachelor or above in EE or CS related.
2. Two more year hands on product DFT (Design for test) working experience.
3. Familiar with semiconductor testing.
4. Script programming language (perl, python, tcl etc).
5. Workstation administration and HTML / CSS coding are plus.
6. Fluent English.
7. Exhibit good and open communication skills; be able to work within cross-functional teams.