Work with HRBP and the business leaders to provide strategic human resource consultation
identify, interpret, evaluate and apply global HR policies and practices to support business goals.
Requirement 1. Working experience : Fresh is acceptable, and 2 years and above in HR field of multinational companies is preferred
2. Major : Human Resources, Psychology, Economics, and MBA preferred
3. Experience in HR Business Partner Role, Training & Development or Staffing domain is plus.
4. Proficient in English speaking and writing.
5. Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
6. Ability to partner with colleagues and subject matter experts working in a multi-location team environment. Great Team player.
Hands-on, detailed, and pragmatic.
7. Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
8. Effective communication skills, active listening with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a variety of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
9. Proven ability to develop, use, promote collaborative relationships and facilitate the accomplishments of business goals in a highly matrix organization.
10. Unquestioned personal and professional ethics.