1. Attend project meeting
2. Prepare BSI for NPI builds
3. Liaison with SWI teams and EMS teams
4. Agile System and Documentation update
5. On site support during NPI builds
6. Quality issues follow up Required Education, Experience & Competencies 1. Degree holder in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering related disciplines.
2. Minimum 5 years working experience in electronic products manufacturing, preferably with very high density SMT electronic products such as QFN, BGA, LGA, WLCSP and micro-electronics.
3. Hands on experience in manufacturing operations, such as manufacturing control, traceability system, engineering documentation, shop-floor instruction, automatic or semi-automatic machine operation and production line set up.
4. Good understanding of ISO9000 Quality Management System requirements. Practical experience on Automotive requirements, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA, will be preferable.
5. Use of Microsoft application software, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Microsoft Projects
6. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Fluency in written and spoken Chinese / Mandarin will be an advantage.