- Mainly focus for system schematic review and mechanical stacking review with mechanical engineers
and PCB layout review with layout engineers.
- Work with RF engineers to figure out performance issues of radios.
- Review design derating and suggest design update due to DFM (design for manufacturing), DFA(design
for assembly) and DFC (Design For Cost.)
- Schematic and BOM maintain and review.
- Write test plans for testing coverage, executes tests, and documents test results for projects.
- Report projects’ status and issue tracking to internal.
- Teardown and review new products in the market.
- BS or MS in EE engineering.
- Leadership in a project
- Good working knowledge of system level architecture and RF fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of EE lab equipment including: oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, etc.
- Good understanding of RF metrics
- Proficiency on PCB and Schematic tools such as pads, allegro, orcad etc..
Powered by JazzHR
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.