the responsibilities listed as below :
Required Education, Experience & Competencies 1. Degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, preferably in telecommunication and / or programming
2. A minimum of 10+ years progressive work experience with 5+ years of experience focused on managing Software development and programs in a complex multi-location wireless / cellular software product development environment
3. High competency on the following core areas : Understanding of R&D and Industrial environment and context; Wireless Technology Background; Project Management skill.
4. Excellent people communication & collaboration skills are required; Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
5. Proactive self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision
6. Systematic and logical thinker, quick action taker and decision maker
Desired Education, Experience & Competencies 1. 5+ years of hands-on experiences on embedded software development, preferable in mobile or M2M telecommunication devices.
2. Experience and knowledge in the following technical areas will be considered a plus : Wireless Modem AT commands, Linux and RPC / IPC, UART, CMUX, FOTA, OMADM, SIM Card & NVM management
3. Knowledge of latest Cellular and IoT industry regulations and standards such as LTE & 5G will be a plus