1. Work with Engineers to align corporate PSL and select the proper components
2. Negotiate with suppliers for price, payment .etc and provide the best cost BOM solution.
3. Supply Chain risk analysis and prevention.
4. Reviews materials related data analyses.
5. Participates in the review of vendor and customer contracts by outlining requirements and considerations.
6. Provide total best value from supply Chain perspective for customer account during mass production
7. Participates with other senior managers in establishing corporate strategic plans and objectives.
8. Directs the activities of supply chain managers and staff and is responsible for planning, budgeting, and maintaining costs for a broad functional area.
9. Interacts regularly with executives, customers and vendors.
10. Drives supply chain management strategies to deliver customer requirements and maintain Electronics' financial competitiveness.
11. Provides supplier management as related to product development and integration.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience and training. A Master's or MBA degree is preferred.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of supply chain management / advance sourcing experience or similar field, including broad based management and supervision.
Strong commodity knowledge, especially for Electronic components and supplier base
Fluent English both in verbal reading and writing.
Be smart and have good presentation skills
Demonstrates expert functional, technical and people and / or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
Demonstrates detailed expertise in very complex functional / technical area or broad breadth of knowledge in multiple areas;
understands the strategic impact of the function across sites.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and / or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference to practical situations
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables