Serves as HR Account Manger within the Taiwan, responsible for defining, aligning and delivering HR services to business needs.
1. Participate in local / business management by translating local / business needs into HR & organizational requirements, plans as well as deliveries
2. Provides functional & operational human resources guidance through planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the Human Resources Department in support of the assigned client group.
3. Manages the labor relations and employee relations efforts, working closely with the Corporate HR team to develop & implement business aligned HR initiatives that promote effective employee and management relations.
4. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to support continual improvement. Act as a change in agent within the organization.
5. Serve as point of contact for HR queries and requests and if necessary liaise with HR Management to achieve resolution of customer’s queries and requests
6. Specific areas of focus include
Talent & organizational development
A Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant discipline (human resources, social sciences, business management) or equivalent combination of appropriate qualifications and experience.
familiar with Agile is a plus
3. Proven experience in organization transformation and change management