1. Support site Operational Excellence initiatives and OE capability build-up, such as Transformation and IMEx etc.
2. Support site level activities such as site strategy planning and deployment, site recognition program and site performance scorecard etc.
3. Lead or participate the assigned projects that are aligned with the company’s business objectives.
4. Support the OE trainings through coordinating, leading / facilitating classes, projects, workshops, and coaching / mentoring.
5. Lead, support and coach the use of improvement techniques across site areas, such as PHP, Innovation, Six Sigma and Lean tools etc.
6. Manage site OE projects. Control / track the progress of all on-going OE projects, including cost improvement, Six Sigma, Lean management related projects etc.
7. Provide documentation and reports of OE activities as required.
8. Act as a change agent who is dedicated to inspiring positive change for the site through their work.
1. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of applicable experience and a BA / BS degree above in Science, Management or a related applicable discipline that will enable the team to meet Operational Excellence.
Related experience in operations driving process improvement.
2. Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt, the certification is preferred but not required.
3. An ability to work independently as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
4. Passion for people and training. Change Management Agent, fostering Continuous Improvement Culture
5. Effective Project Management focused on timely deliverables
6. Fluent English written and verbal communication
7. Proficiency in MS Office software
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.