As a Product Manager at Gogolook, you will support our core consumer-based apps - Whoscall. You will be working on various platform initiatives and consumer features currently in development, as well as building and driving adoption of new features that delight.
The ideal candidate needs to think the reason for a conflict from different squads and try to solve these problems for all product goals.
S / he must be continuing to communicate your mindset with different departments for achieving products success.
The day-to-day activities
1. Collaborate closely with Engineering, UI and QA teams to shape a customer-focused product vision & strategy, supported by internal and external analysis
2. Optimize Whoscall product service, propose improvements and validation solutions
3. Implement the Growth Hacking strategy to expand the Whoscall service globally
4. Coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams to design, develop and deliver products to market on time
1. Minimum 3+ years of product management experience for mobile consumer-facing products
2. Familiar with PRD writing and data analysis methods
3. Experienced with product testing and validation methods (A / B testing)
4. Good interpersonal and collaboration skills - must be able to communicate effectively with engineers, designers.
5. Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail
Great to have
1. Ability to use basic SQL queries
2. Experience with user experience research and usability testing
3. Experience with Agile development