NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer.
As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-
to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
1. Work closely with Business Line, Regional Quality Center and NXP Kaohsiung departments to cover DfX, sample delivery, reliability making, development and release,
safe launch, new product introduction management (新產品導入量產管理), like integrating safe launch, manufacture flow management , special customer requirements
and etc. per development milestone / phase / gate
2. Coordinate with sample team & stage sponsors to ensure samples’ quality, cost, delivery, process robust during developing period
3. Coordinate assigned working team to improve project result and shopfloor issues; e.g. 8D team , cost reduction and etc.
4. Support IPM / SL team during VRU
1. Education : Master degree, major in Engineering or Science
2. Experienced in semiconductors assembly, testing, and / or design related areas, managing new product development and assembly / testing process integration &
3. Ability to integrate processes among Wafer Test, Pre-Assembly, Assembly and Testing
4. Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
5. Good project management and PSDM (Problem Solving and Decision Making) skills
6. Fundamental skills / knowledge : emailing, Microsoft Office (Excel / PowerPoint / Words / MS Project)
7. Positive thinking & attitude, team work
NXPis an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and / or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and / or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.