Job opportunity to recruit GPU hardware designer who response on real-time ray tracing hardware accelerator development including solution investigation, behavior and performance modeling, RTL design / verification, and power optimization.
1. Familiar with 3D graphics real-time rendering techniques, capable of investigate and develop implement solution for rendering algorithms, and willing to deliver comments of future graphics features in advanced.
2. Mastery of computer architecture and organization. Familiar with different micro-architecture and design selections of techniques and methodologies to implement the most efficient logic curcuit.
3. Capable of logic design in HDL language based on proposed micro-architecture specification. Familiar with implemenation flow including simulation, verification, synthesis, performance tuning, timing and power analysis. Or
4. Capable of hardware performance and power modeling in C / C++ based on proposed micro-architecture including behavior, cycle-approximate, cycle-accurate, and power consumption model implementation.
Fimiliar with debugging different issues with various tools and resolving them in the best way. Or
5. Capable of creating infrastructure of design verification and performance / power exploration during bringing up model and design.
Requirement 1. MS / PhD degree in CS / EE or relative field with 3 or more years of ASIC design or performance modeling experience or 1 year of direct experience.
2. Academy research on realtime graphics rendering algorithms especially ray tracing, global illumination, and any lighting effect techniques is preferred.
3. Strong skills in hardware funcationality implementation and performance / power profiling and analysis.
4 Integraty and hoesty, responsibiltiy and accountability, excellent communication skills.